03 August, 2007

Designs...

Update about the tattoos: We will be doing the fitting for them next week! It is very exciting. I have also worked up some designs for myself and for other people in the shop. Hopefully someone will have a camera, and I will do a little show and tell. I find it interesting how many people trusted me to design a tattoo for them with little to no input. It has left me feeling very creative.

In other news, I will be designing costumes for UWMC's production of "Dead Man Walking". It is a play based on the movie...and is a project of sorts for small theatres. I really have no idea what it is, but I do know that I will be doing the costumes. I am going to assume that it is contemporary, so not super exciting, but it will be design credit to my name. I will be sure to let you all know how that is going, and will hopefully get some photos uploaded here.

No comments: